Skip to content
- It is recommended not to wear jewellery while sleeping, being in the sauna, taking a bath or a shower or doing sports!
- Make sure that jewellery does not come into contact with a number of chemical substances (perfume, hairspray, sweat, household chemicals, etc.) as this facilitates metal oxidation and glued stones coming loose see, and jewellery loses its shine!
- Keep your jewellery items separately in a box or bag!
- Keep your jewellery in a dry and dark place! Do not keep jewellery in bathroom as it is too humid. Humidity may damage jewellery and its components.
- After wearing a piece of jewellery, put it under cool flowing water and dry by dabbing it with a soft piece of cloth. NB! Do not do this with fashion jewellery, especially not items adorned with zirconia!
- Avoid dropping the jewellery or hitting it against something as this may cause damage to the items and their components!
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR JEWELLERY WILL RETAIN ITS BEAUTY AND SHINE!